Haunted Heritage Booking Fees, deposit & remaining balance
- Places can be reserved on Haunted Heritage events via payment of the deposit fee for any occasion to the value of £50.00 and over. A minimum of 25% deposits is required according to the event value.
- All deposit fees are non-refundable/non-transferable. Deposit fees alone do not confirm a customer’s place in an event; they merely hold fees.
- Remaining balances must be paid by four weeks before the event. Failure to pay on time will result in places being cancelled without any refund being offered, and your positions will be put back up for sale and deposit payment lost.
- Once the balance payment is made, this payment cannot be refunded, nor can your booking be transferred to another date or event if you cannot attend.
- Full payment of the booking fee must be received before any event takes place unless you agree in writing by Haunted Heritage.
- Places will only be confirmed upon receipt of full and final payment of the required total booking fee via the remaining balance amount or complete outright purchase.
Cancellations or Amendments to Bookings:
- If the customer cancels the entire booking at any stage from the point of sale or fails to turn up at the event, the total booking fee will be retained and non-transferable.
- The corresponding booking fees will be retained if the customer reduces the number of persons/bookings attending the event.
- All booking fees are non-refundable.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- Please ensure you can make the event date at the time of booking, as Haunted Heritage cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you cannot attend.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Our events are paid for in advance on numbers secured. We cannot put event places back on our website for resale. Please see the full terms and conditions.
CANCELLATIONS; BY US:
- Haunted Heritage can cancel an event at any time; in particular, we can cancel an event due to a lack of spaces booked to make it financially viable to operate.
If we have to cancel, we will let you know as soon as possible that you will be offered a place at another event or a credit to your account with all monies paid.
There may be other occasions when events are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond our control. If this is the case;
- You will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled, Haunted Heritage may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible; if this has not been possible, Haunted Heritage will not refund any expenses incurred due to an event’s cancellation, including travel and hotel expenses.
- Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us about names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into the Haunted Heritage database as per data protection laws.
- By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions, you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the client’s participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises about the event. Acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
COVID - 19:
Haunted Heritage has reverted to our normal Terms and Conditions.
We will no longer move/Transfer Tickets to another venue or refund monies.