Haunted Heritage is recruiting…Do you love the paranormal? Have you ever wanted to be a paranormal investigator? Now’s your chance…
We are looking for volunteers to join our award-winning team.
Our events are focused primarily on the guest’s experience and celebrating local heritage sites.
We are passionate about history, heritage and the paranormal and have set high standards to ensure that we deliver quality events. We are now looking for like-minded people to come and join the Haunted Heritage team. Could this be you? You don’t need special skills; we need the right person.
When and how often?
- Haunted Heritage operates approx. 150 events per year. A mix of walks, investigations, talks, private bookings and supporting Heritage events.
- We run between 15 – 20 monthly events; we often have two events on one night.
- All team members need to make a commitment to Haunted Heritage and be available for two events per month (can vary)
- Cover for last-minute sickness
- We ask for team members’ availability when putting the quarterly rotas together.
- Live within Leicestershire borders.
Skills & abilities
You will need to be…
- Professional and polite
- Confident and a team leader
- Feel confident in standing up and talking in front of people
- Friendly and welcoming
- Ability to help wherever needed during an event.
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Interested in the paranormal and know about the paranormal.
- Have an interest and knowledge of local history/heritage sites and can conduct research.
- Desire to be involved and learn
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of H&S / willingness to learn and comply with H&S.
- First Aid qualification/willingness to be first aid trained
- Physically able to carry equipment, go up and down stairs unaided, and stand for long periods.
- Be comfortable working in the dark and working evenings till 2.00 am
- Be willing to drive up to 2 hours from your home to the venue
- Have own transport/Drive self to venues and or car share
- Must be over the age of 18 years.
We mainly operate within the midlands, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire & Nottinghamshire.
* If you are looking to do an event on an ad hoc basis, then becoming a team member is not an option for you.