Our events are focused primarily on the guests experience and celebrating local heritage sites.
We are passionate about history, heritage and the paranormal and have set high standards to ensure that we deliver quality events. We are now looking for like-minded people to come and join the Haunted Heritage team, could this be you? You don’t need to have special skills, we just need the right person.
When and how often?
- Haunted Heritage operates approx. 150 events per year. A mix of walks, investigations, talks, private bookings and supporting Heritage events.
- We run between 20 – 25 events per month, often we have two events on one night.
- All team members need to make a commitment to Haunted Heritage and be available for 2 events per month (can vary)
- Cover for last minute sickness
- We ask for team members availability when putting the quarterly rotas together.
We mainly operate within the midlands Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire & Nottinghamshire
Skills & abilities
You will need to be…
- Professional and polite
- Confident and a team leader
- Feel confident in standing up and talking in front of people
- Friendly and welcoming
- Ability to help wherever needed during an event.
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Interested in the paranormal and have knowledge of the paranormal.
- Have an interest and knowledge of local history / heritage sites and able to carry out research.
- Desire to be involved and learn
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of H&S / willingness to learn and comply with H&S.
- First Aid qualification / willingness to be first aid trained
- Physically able to carry equipment, go up and down stairs unaided, stand for long periods of time.
- Be comfortable working in the dark and working evenings till 2.00am
- Be willing to drive up to 2 hours from your home to venue
- Have own transport/Drive self to venues and or car share
So, are you interested? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please drop us a line telling us all about yourself. To Haunted Heritage
or call us for an informal chat 07769 710021
* If you are looking to just do an event on an ad hoc basis then becoming a team member is not an option for you.