CANCELLATIONS; BY US:
- Haunted Heritage/Spirit World can cancel an event at any time, in particular we can cancel an event due to lack of spaces booked to make it financially viable to operate.
If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible you will be offered a place on another available event or a credit to your account with all monies paid.
There may be other occasions when events are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond our control. If this be the case, you will
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- Please ensure at the time of booking you are able to make the event date as Haunted Heritage/Spirit World cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Our events are paid for in advance on numbers secured. We cannot put event places back on our website for resale. Please see full terms and conditions.
- Please Note: COVID NOTICEAs from 17th May 2021. Ticket transfers will only be permitted if the venue cancels our booking under COVID restrictions.
- From 21st June 2021 Haunted Heritage / Spirit World will revert back to our T & C as listed in our policies and that refunds will not be given or tickets transferred to another event.
- Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into Haunted Heritage/Spirit World data base as per data protection laws.
- By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the client’s participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event. acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.