- Places can be reserved on Haunted Heritage events via payment of the deposit fee, for any event to the value of £45.00 and over. A minimum of 25% deposits is required according to the event value.
- All deposit fees are non-refundable. Deposit fees alone do not confirm a customer’s place on an event, they are merely holding fees.
- Remaining balances must be paid no later than 3 weeks prior to the event, failure to pay on time will result in places being cancelled without any refund being offered and your places will be put back up for sale and deposit payment lost.
- Once the balance payment is made this payment cannot be refunded nor can your booking be transferred to another date or different event if you cannot attend
- Full payment of the booking fee must be received prior to any event taking place, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Haunted Heritage.
- Places will only be confirmed on receipt of full and final payment of the required total booking fee, either via payment of a remaining balance or full outright purchase.
Cancellations or Amendments to Bookings
- If the customer cancels the entire booking at any stage from point of sale, or fails to turn up on the event then the entire booking fee will be retained and is non-transferable.
- If the customer reduces the number of persons/booking attending the event, then the corresponding booking fees will be retained.
- All booking fees are non-refundable.