- Places can be reserved on Haunted Heritage/Spirit World events via payment of the deposit fee. Deposits can vary in value according to the event and details of deposits fees can be found on each individual event page.
- All deposit fees are non-refundable. Deposit fees alone do not confirm a customer’s place on an event, they are merely holding fees.
- Remaining balances must generally be paid one month prior to the event, unless otherwise stated on the event page, failure to pay on time will result in places being cancelled without any refund being offered.
- Full payment of the booking fee must be received prior to any event taking place, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Haunted Heritage/Spirit World
- Places will only be confirmed on receipt of full and final payment of the required total booking fee, either via payment of a remaining balance or full outright purchase.
Cancellations or Amendments to Bookings
- If the customer cancels the entire booking at any stage from point of sale, or fails to turn up on the event then the entire booking fee will be retained and is non-transferable.
- If the customer reduces the number of persons/booking attending the event, then the corresponding booking fees will be retained.
- All booking fees are non-refundable, unless where an event is cancelled.